- This event has passed.
November 9, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Lantern Walk- Grades K-2nd
5:30 Arrive, parents find your child’s lantern, assemble with your class in the gym
5:45 Story & song in gym
6:00 Lantern walk- singing procession around the track
6:30-7:00 social time with cider, tea & muffins in the gym/courtyard
- Reminders bring cider or muffins (sweet, savory, or gluten free) to share. sign-up sheets outside your child’s classroom.
- Items may be dropped off in the office after school on Thursday
- Please bring your own mugs for tea/cider and cloth napkins if possible
- Seeking parent volunteers to help set-up, clean-up and light lanterns
- Leave older siblings at home, if possible, or keep them with you. There will be no playground access or supervision.