Start Date: Immediately
Hours/Days: M-F 7:30-4:00 pm
Position Type: Exempt
Benefits: Medical, PERS
Salary: $38,500-$50,500 DOE
Madrone Trail Public Charter School is looking for an Office Manager starting immediately. The Office Manager’s primary duties include payroll, human resources, financial management, and overseeing the daily operations of a school office. We are looking for an individual who is reliable, organized, self-motivated, detail oriented, and can multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
Other duties include (but not limited to):
- Preparing internal and external documentation for school.
- Scheduling and supervising substitutes for staff members, payments and credentials including teachers and assistant staff.
- Preparing financial reports for the Board of Directors.
- Supervising office secretary and janitor on a daily basis.
- Paying all bills and transferring monies for payroll, allocating deposits into proper accounts.
- Maintaining Itemized spreadsheets for class accounts.
- Overseeing staff orientation and on-boarding of new hires. Responsible for all documentation for federal requirements for employment (I-9, W2, W9, 1099) as well as District requirements (fingerprinting, drug screening, credentials)
- Ordering supplies for the school, custodial and the students/ teachers
- Maintain confidentiality of student and employee information
- Microsoft Office
- Quickbooks or other accounting software
- Ability to learn new programs like our student information system (Synergy), PERS, and Employee Navigator.
Please submit resume and cover letter to John Bissey, Director: email@example.com