Madrone Trail Public Charter School is a K-8 Waldorf Charter School. We are currently seeking a grades teacher who has a deep love of children and of teaching, as well as a sense of purpose in bringing Waldorf education into the public realm.
Our Ideal Candidate would have:
- Experience and/or training with Waldorf teaching methods and pedagogy
- Experience teaching elementary school
- Excellent classroom management skills based on developing the children’s intrinsic motivation and which address the whole child
- Openness to continue with their class through 8th grade
- Strong sense of self and striving to be a model of kindness, beauty, and love for the students
- Willingness to collaborate and be in integral part of the larger school community
In addition, teachers are expected to integrate Waldorf pedagogy and teaching methods with Common Core and state standards. As a school, we value collaboration, equity, social justice, and community.
Madrone Trail offers a competitive salary, benefits, and ongoing professional development and mentoring.
To apply send a cover letter and resume to: [email protected]