Madrone Trail Public Charter School is a K-8 Waldorf Charter School. We are seeking an Oregon licensed and registered grades teacher who has a deep love of students and of teaching, as well as a sense of purpose in bringing Waldorf education into the public realm. We will have at least one open position for the 2021-2022 school year.
In addition, teachers are expected to integrate Waldorf pedagogy and teaching methods with Common Core and state standards.
Our Ideal Candidate has:
- Willingness to collaborate and be a reflective teacher and staff member
- A strong sense of self to be a model of truth, beauty, and love for the students
- Experience teaching elementary school
- Experience or training with Waldorf teaching methods
- Excellent classroom management skills based on developing the children’s intrinsic motivation and addresses the whole child
As a staff, we work closely together to support one another and our program by creating an environment that allows artistic expression and creativity with freedom to develop teaching approaches which meet the needs of every child. We value positive, open communication and respect one another’s input. We are a group of forward thinking, inspired, and determined individuals. Madrone Trail offers a competitive salary, benefits, and ongoing professional development and mentoring.
To apply send a cover letter and resume to: John Bissey, Director, email@example.com