REGISTER TO VOLUNTEERRegister as a Volunteer Here
Once your application has been processed your name will appear in the Madrone Trail Volunteers list of the Volunteer LogIn site. You should then be able to log in your hours. Need to know how to log on, and record your hours? Proceed to the next section, “How to Log On and Record Your Hours.”
HOW TO LOG ON AND RECORD YOUR HOURS…
FROM THE SCHOOL COMPUTER
- Click <Volunteers>.
- Choose your name from the Madrone Trail Volunteers list. *Don’t see your name? Your application may not have finished processing yet. Check back with us later. Thanks for your patience, and understanding.
- Choose your activity OR click <Enter hours worked earlier> if recording previous volunteer time.
- Fill in all necessary information, and click <submit>.
- If you are logging in to volunteer today a badge will be printed that includes a barcode. Please remember at the end of your volunteer time to scan your barcode, and you will be logged out with your hours recorded. *Forgot to scan your badge to log out? You will automatically be logged out at 3:30 pm
FROM YOUR HOME PC
- Go to web address https://helpcounterweb.com/signin/index.php. Login name: madrone226 Password: madrone3070
- Follow steps 1 – 3 as previously mentioned in the “How to Log On” from the school computer section.
- Fill in all appropriate fields and click <submit>.
- If you have chosen to <log in> rather than <enter hours worked earlier> don’t forget to log out by returning to the helpcounterweb.com site and click <I’m done for the day>.
Thank you for your continued support of our school. “Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart.” — Elizabeth Andrew